OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. PLEASE HELP US ACHIEVE THAT GOAL BY FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES.
- The Drexel will not sell tickets to anyone under 17. No exceptions.
- A person must be at least 21 years old in order to purchase multiple tickets without providing additional photo I.D. for additional tickets.
- The purchaser MUST remain with the group they’ve purchased tickets for. No drop-offs allowed.
- Patrons 17 to 20 must provide photo I.D. for each ticket sold.
- Absolutely NO CHILDREN 6 & under are allowed to R-rated features. No exceptions.
- For R-rated features, you must be 18 years or older to purchase a single ticket.
- No talking or texting is allowed during the film. After one warning, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Be respectful of your fellow moviegoers and the Drexel staff. This is a safe, inclusive theatre. No harassment of any kind will be tolerated. This includes discrimination against anyone based on race/ethnicity, national origin, gender identity/presentation, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, religion, citizenship status, intimidation, threats, stalking, bullying, inappropriate physical contact, bigoted language, physical assault, disruption of films, or unwanted photography/video recording.