Beginning Monday, October 11, 2021, patrons 12 years of age and older will be required to show a proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for entry.
Guests, staff, and volunteers are required to wear masks at all times in our venues, regardless of vaccination status. Guests under 3 years of age are exempt from wearing a mask.
We all have a part to play in maximizing the health and safety of everyone at our venues. We will be strictly enforcing our health and safety requirements, and therefore, guests who do not comply with any of our health procedures may be denied entry or be required to leave the venue.
Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of an event. We will continually assess the ever-changing impact of the pandemic and will adjust our requirements and procedures according to updated public health guidance and applicable law.
Below you will find details about our most recent protocols to help you plan for your visit.
“Fully vaccinated” means that a ticket holder is at least 14 days after their final vaccine dose (second dose of AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer; single dose of Johnson & Johnson).
The following will be accepted as proof of vaccination:
Vaccination or card or legible electronic image of a vaccination card.
A corresponding photo ID is required for individuals 18 years of age and older with proof of vaccination.
Self-reported vaccination records not verified by a third party health care provider are not acceptable.
TESTING (if you are not vaccinated)
For ticket holders 12 years of age and older who are not vaccinated, the following will be accepted:
- A negative antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of the performance. (An at-home antigen test administered by a virtual proctor with a time and date stamped result – such as Abbott’s BinaxNOW with the Navica app result – will also be accepted.) OR
- A negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance.
The following will be accepted as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- A printed document (or copy of such document) from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include the name of the person tested, the type of test performed, the date of the negative test result (for PCR tests the date must be 72 hours prior to the event date; Antigen test result date must be 24 hours prior to the event), and the name of the provider or laboratory that conducted the test.
- Self-reported negative test records not verified by a third party health care provider are not acceptable.
- A corresponding photo ID is required for individuals 18 years of age and older with a negative COVID-19 test.
FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS
Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required to be worn at all times by guests (including children 3 years old and older), staff, and volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, in all areas of our theatre, except when actively consuming food or beverages.
Masks are required to be kept on during movie screenings and events.
Bring your own mask and wear it as you enter the building. Single-use masks will be available at our venues if needed.
By wearing your mask, you are helping those around you stay safe, and you are supporting our efforts to return to live performances.