AMERICA’S GREATEST FILMS Series Continues May 2
Tuesday, May 2 at 7:00 p.m. - Free Admission
America’s Greatest Films is a new film series offering free screenings of some of the country’s most beloved classic films. Made possible through the generous support of PNC, the series will screen one film on the first Tuesday of each month. Each presentation will include an introduction and post-film Q&A by Jonathan Sherman, associate professor of film at Kenyon College. Admission is free.
2016-17 AMERICA’S GREATEST FILMS
Doors open at 6:30pm. Screenings begin at 7pm. First come, first served. Admission is free.
- Tootsie (1982) - Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Hitchock's Rear Window (1954) - Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- West Side Story (1961) - Tuesday, July 11, 2017*
- Midnight Cowboy (1969) - Tuesday, August 1, 2017
- Some Like It Hot (1959) - Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Do the Right Thing (1989) - Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Double Indemnity (1944) - Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- Citizen Kane (1941) - Tuesday, December 5, 2017
All film titles are subject to change.
The Iron Giant presented by Cub Scout Pack 166
Saturday, May 13 at 10:00 a.m.
Cub Scout Pack 166 presents The Iron Giant as a fundraiser benefitting ScoutReach and Pack 166. The event is sponsored by Johnson's Real Ice Cream. Tickets are $8, which includes a small soft drink and small popcorn.
Buy your tickets now by clicking HERE
Saturday, May 13 at Midnight
The Room is an electrifyingly funny cult black comedy audience participation movie about love, passion, betrayal and lies. Writer/director Tommy Wiseau stars as Johnny, a successful banker who feels so badly wronged by those nearest and dearest to him that he finds himself asking, can you ever really trust anyone? The Room screens on the second Saturday at Midnight every month at the Drexel. Tickets are $6.50 and $5.50 for students.